Join our Motivated Team and Have Fun While Helping Others
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Must be willling to relocate
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Flexible)
Here at Albuquerque Team Building, we make it our mission to prove that helping others can be both fulfilling and fun. If you’re looking for a new, rewarding challenge, join our highly motivated team and find out how great it feels to be an integral part of an energetic company. We have worked hard to earn our reputation as experts in the team building industry and we invite you to make our team even better!
Get to Know Us
We love what we do. We offer a variety of exciting and challenging team building activities and employee training programs for corporate groups of all sizes. Our solutions include TV themed activities such as Minute To Win It, The Amazing Chase, CI: Crime Investigators, and many more.
Here are just a few reasons why our loyal customers continue to come to us for all of their team building event needs:
- We make team-building enjoyable. Our team building activities are so much fun that participants hardly realize they are building valuable skills such as time management, leadership and critical thinking.
- We have a first-class team. Thanks to our selective recruitment process, we have a team who are driven, friendly and fit in with our company culture.
- We have lots of experience. We started our business in 1992 and have been providing team building solutions for companies of all sizes ever since. We are dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction and creating a fulfilling work environment for our employees.
- We are experiencing healthy growth. Our business continues to grow as word spreads about our fun and engaging team building activities. In order to help us reach our global expansion goals, we are currently hiring talented individuals who will help us grow and continue to succeed.
We work with Fortune 500 companies such as Toshiba, Microsoft, Disney, Coca-Cola and Google to provide team-building activities for groups of all sizes. Our customers choose to work with us because they know we are committed to meeting their company needs with the perfect team building activity.
More About the Role…
As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a wide range of marketing initiatives. You’ll spend your day planning and publishing content for our websites, e-marketing, newsletters, sales materials, and social media sites.
A big part of what you do will be publishing content online using Dreamweaver, our specialized CMS, and via email using Act-On. Therefore, excellent IT skills and proficiency in SEO and HTML is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is also an asset.
You will be optimizing online content to get the message across effectively for a B2B audience. You will be focused on achieving measurable results and coordinating a wide range of marketing initiatives to drive profitable action and increase awareness. Your audience will be some of the biggest business names out there, across a broad section of industries.
- Planning, coordinating, and publishing key marketing communications across a variety of different mediums, focusing primarily on online opportunities.
- Proofing, editing, and optimizing marketing communications for landing pages, news articles, press releases, emails, and social media, across multiple brands and different target markets.
- Coordinating the execution of targeted digital marketing strategies to increase opportunities, sales, and brand awareness using SEO, SEM, online forms, surveys, multimedia, and social media.
- Maintaining marketing systems, processes, and procedures, such as marketing automation systems, style guidelines, role manuals, and content delivery plans.
- Carrying out market research, analyzing data, and preparing reports to help provide insight and key decisions about marketing tactics, latest trends, and best practices.
- Executing marketing tactics and plans for new product launches, marketing initiatives, recruitment, publicity, tradeshows, promotions, and corporate social responsibility.
- Managing customer communications via social media channels, including customer feedback, and helping to maintain up to date and accurate information about our products and services.
- Collecting, analysing, interpreting, and reporting on data for marketing KPIs using tools like Google Analytics and Act-On Software reports.
- Other marketing duties as required.
SKILLS, QUALITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A degree or diploma in marketing or related field
- At least one to two years' experience in an online marketing role
- Outstanding attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Knowledge and experience with HTML and CMS
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- Confident, outgoing, team player with a proactive can do attitude
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
Are You a Good Candidate?
If you are a motivated individual who wants to make work less like work for people around the world we want to hear from you. We're looking to grow our driven, passionate and talented team with people like you. Contact us through our online form or give us a call at 1-877-713-7238.
Marketing Team Application